Community Association Insurance

We provide coverage for:

  • Condominium Associations
  • Townhome Associations
  • Homeowners Associations
  • Property Owners Associations

We write through multiple carriers for the best coverage and price:

  • Property & Liability Insurance Coverage
  • Directors & Officers Coverage “Broad Form”
  • Fidelity Coverage
  • Umbrella Coverage
  • Workers Compensation
  • Flood Coverage

We have been insuring Associations for over 25 years and we are experienced in selecting the coverage required by your governing documents.

We also coordinate your personal coverage with the master association policy. Whether you own your unit or rent it out we have solutions. We offer a free review of your current policies to make sure you do not have gaps in your coverage.

We are members of CAI and conduct educational seminars and training to Property Managers and Directors of Boards.